Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Social Media Revolution

Think Social Media is just a fad? WATCH THIS VIDEO. I help people understand the concepts and how inevitable its impact is on business today, and even I was astonished at some of the facts and figures in this video.

This is a brilliant presentation. Who can argue with hard, cold facts?

For those of you still kicking and screaming, dragging your feet or avoiding "taking the plunge" into Social Media, I urge you to watch this video then ask yourself whether or not you want to get left behind. It's no threat - just the facts! :0)

My take on it:

It gave me goosebumps and chills of excitement to see these facts posted because not only do I already love being a Social Media Marketing consultant, but I'm excited for those of YOU who feel so empowered after you reach out for help and learn to embrace this most powerful shift in our world today.

Where will Social Media take YOUR business in the next 6 months? Next year? Next ten years??? It's an exciting time, folks!!! Get onboard.

Need help? Contact me: Kerianne@MarketingMakesMeSmile.com

An expert who would like to share your tips?
Please leave them in the comments for everyone!

Smiles,

Kerianne

No comments:

Post a Comment