Monday, August 24, 2009

Communicate Clearly, Folks!



Here's some Monday humor for you to get your week started. I love getting funny forwards from my clients, and this one really "takes the cake." (hee hee...Ok, that was bad, I know...)

Read the cake from Wal-Mart:








"Okay, so this is how I imagine this conversation went:

Wal-Mart Employee: 'Hello 'dis be Wal-marts, how can I help you?'


Customer: 'I would like to order a cake for a going-away party this week.'


Wal-Mart Employee: 'What you want on the cake?'


Customer: 'Best Wishes Suzanne' and underneath that 'We will miss you.'


Moral of the story:

In case you get stuck with someone special, make sure you're communicating clearly. Double check to make sure the other person understands what your intentions are. Otherwise, you're left with the above scenario!

1 comment: